Newbie needs help picking my first machine.

In all honesty,, don't buy a ace anything..They are so far behind the others in they're price range,,dont do it.
Eutotek pro is just so much better I don't even know where to begin.even a Fisher f2 ..anything but that Garrett.Whites too are wayyy better..If I were in your shoes I'd get a eurotek pro, they're that good.
I bought a ace 350 and I wish somone would have talked me out if it,and when I got the eurotek pro I couldn't believe Garrett even sells any ace machines at all.

Gonna have to agree with Brother Woodbutcher here...OP stated: "Parks and Playgrounds" Noob too...EurotekPro...best bang for your buck for an immediate ROI payback hunting such areas...clad with the occasional silver/gold...you dont need a PP for shallow Park drops, or kicking totter chips...you dont need kneepads or a digger of any sort, or any other gear...just a screwdriver..and some cheapo nail apron for your finds...

That oft overlooked rig will make a guy instant money and teach some important lessons about dirt and metal along the way if you chose to step up a notch, you will have the basic skills nailed...
Mud

Thanks for everyone's input. I went with the whites treasuremaster and the whites trx pinpointer. Now to get out and learn how to run it.

Great combination. I have the TRX and the Treasure Pro, and they have been great. Good depth on the White's Treasure series IMO, and the step-down (ratcheting) on the TRX gets you right to the target.

HH!

Back
Top Bottom