Eurotek Pro or Tesoro Mojave or Silver uMax... or?

If you like your Compadre, you're really going to love the Mojave. It's like a super deep Compadre with the same audio tone with a little bit of audio modulation thrown in to help you determine the depth of a target. It runs super quiet and is really sensitive. It hits super hard on lower conductors like gold rings and nickels.

beephead

When I decide like this I take into account every aspect of my sites. A true beep/digger would definitely choose the Mojave hands down- and I would probably use it at half my sites exclusively. It's the other sites that make me decide the Eurotek pro would be my choice. That's why I say if Tesoro had put the adjustable two tone feature on the Mojave, I wouldn't give the Eurotek a second thought. But no one listens.:no:

The Mojave will handle really bad ground like the kind of gravel they put in tot lots way better than most machines when you turn the high mineralization switch on. I have some playgrounds here in my bad colorado soil that I couldn't get hardly any machines I own with manual GB to settle down in. Whatever they did with the Mojave with that high mineralization switch I think it's far more than just switching the GB positive. In these same playgrounds when I use the Bandido2 micromax I have to go so far positive just to get it to settle down I lose drastic depth. With the Mojave hardly any depth is missed at all. I found 6.41 in clad I n 2 hours that I know other people had to miss because their machines just weren't seeing it. I got the Mojave to replace my Compadres for campground hunting but if u was a schoolyard playground hunter I would definitely make sure I had a Mojave in my arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom