Dirt Fishing Contest Prizes- ended 11-30-08

;);););) :lol::lol::lol::lol: . I knew what you meant .......I think cabin fever has me goofy.....been 100 plus degrees and very smoky, its unhealthy to be outside, been like this almost 5 weeks now , I feel bad for my son, its his summer vacation and 5 minutes outside will damn near cause respitory failure..

Health advisories urging residents to stay indoors to limit exposure to the smokey air were issued Saturday from Bakersfield north to Redding, a distance of nearly 450 miles.

Air pollution readings in the region are two to 10 times the federal standard for clean air, said Dimitri Stanich, spokesman for the California Air Resources Board.

;);););) :lol::lol::lol::lol: . I knew what you meant .......I think cabin fever has me goofy.....been 100 plus degrees and very smoky, its unhealthy to be outside, been like this almost 5 weeks now , I feel bad for my son, its his summer vacation and 5 minutes outside will damn near cause respitory failure..

Health advisories urging residents to stay indoors to limit exposure to the smokey air were issued Saturday from Bakersfield north to Redding, a distance of nearly 450 miles.

Air pollution readings in the region are two to 10 times the federal standard for clean air, said Dimitri Stanich, spokesman for the California Air Resources Board.

I'm sorry, you kind of made me mad! LOL! :p

GeorgiaJay. I am receiving packages daily from different detector companies. I have packages on the way from kellyco, whites, minelab, and garrett right now. Haha, We will have alot of things to raffle and hand out to people. Theres going to be lots of prizes :D

That is awesome! Thanks Doebino. I could try to get some more companies to donate prizes. I will see what I can do. We still have about 4 months for people and companies to donate prizes. I think that we already have some killer prizes!

Prizes

I noticed on another forum I frequent, White's donated a new 300 dfx for a membership drive contest. The manufacturers know anything promoting the hobby reflects right back to them. I am a White's guy to the end. Most all of the major us manufacturers get basically free advertising on these sites by our positive speak on their products. If you knew what a magazine page of advertising costs these companies, you can see how cost effective donating a unit to us or other sites dedicated to the hobby is to them. This contest will generate more in prizes then we have entrants to win them. We all need to get the word out to members who have not yet registered. a few weeks or a month late in registration won't make much difference in the scheme of things......Gil

I noticed on another forum I frequent, White's donated a new 300 dfx for a membership drive contest. The manufacturers know anything promoting the hobby reflects right back to them. I am a White's guy to the end. Most all of the major us manufacturers get basically free advertising on these sites by our positive speak on their products. If you knew what a magazine page of advertising costs these companies, you can see how cost effective donating a unit to us or other sites dedicated to the hobby is to them. This contest will generate more in prizes then we have entrants to win them. We all need to get the word out to members who have not yet registered. a few weeks or a month late in registration won't make much difference in the scheme of things......Gil

this is very true. i organize catfish tourneys yearly and every year i deal with thousands of dollars worth of prizes anything from $500 custom rods to promotional items like shirts,hats and misc swag. manufacturers and shops really need any kind of advertising they can get and word of mouth is the best. when i fished local tourneys i had all kinds of sponsors,enough to where i hardly spent anything out of pocket to fish. and like you said the more participants the more prizes.

Wow, they sent it out fast! Of course, KellyCo has awesome service.

i agree everytime ive ordered from them i have been very pleased. i love fast shipping and they never dissapoint. ive ordered prizes for the contest from a few other vendors not affiliated with this site weeks ago and havnt heard a word. also ordered some stuff from tony and expect it this week along with EdinKC order from him as well...both fine companies.

thankyou to those who donate

I have a couple of purchases to make in the next month and I will definatly give my business to the companies who have been more than generous. Thankyou all those who donated I am sure that all participates will not soon forget.

this is very true. i organize catfish tourneys yearly and every year i deal with thousands of dollars worth of prizes anything from $500 custom rods to promotional items like shirts,hats and misc swag. manufacturers and shops really need any kind of advertising they can get and word of mouth is the best. when i fished local tourneys i had all kinds of sponsors,enough to where i hardly spent anything out of pocket to fish. and like you said the more participants the more prizes.

Have you ever tried Noodling? :lol::lol::lol: I sure as hell would not stick my finger in a hole and let a big ole catfish, or snake, beaver, turtle, etc, bight my finger and then yank it out of the water.:no::no::no:

Back
Top Bottom