Gold & A Tiffany club membership renewal!

Man that is one powerful hunt! I wish we could find that many targets downhere. Targets are scarce not to mention all the sand. We all could use a bit of beach erosion. The gold is here, but then so is the depth of sand!
Congrats.

T&co ii

Wow!:wow: What a hunt. South Bay? We're not finding much in Santa Cruz... everything seems sanded. You certainly found a sweet spot! I've seen two of those "ugly" T&CO rings tonight and now I covet one... oh wait, what Commandment was that? Bless me Father for I have sinned... there... I feel better!

Any idea what the blue stone is? Topaz? The color is very rich... The darker the better!

Wow!:wow: What a hunt. South Bay? We're not finding much in Santa Cruz... everything seems sanded. You certainly found a sweet spot! I've seen two of those "ugly" T&CO rings tonight and now I covet one... oh wait, what Commandment was that? Bless me Father for I have sinned... there... I feel better!

Any idea what the blue stone is? Topaz? The color is very rich... The darker the better!

Thanks Ra1der5, I went out for a third round yesterday to the same sweet spot but conditions seemed sanded in or maybe I just cleaned out the area, not sure, I think I'm gonna try another beach later this morning..

I think your right about the stone being a Topaz..The surrounding small stones are not Diamonds though according to my tester..

Thanks again for the comments guys, HH!!

Man that is one powerful hunt! I wish we could find that many targets downhere. Targets are scarce not to mention all the sand. We all could use a bit of beach erosion. The gold is here, but then so is the depth of sand!
Congrats.

Thanks Marty, conditions were pretty sanded in over here too until Monday when all that wind tore through SoCal. I think my spots are going back to sanded in mode though :no:

Fantastic hunt man, WOW!!! :wow: :keeporder:

Sore or not I would pack a lunch and hit that spot hard until there is not a peep left to be heard.

Great spots like that are pretty darn rare. :grin:

What a great hunt! Plenty of targets, among them the most important (gold!!).

Back
Top Bottom