Wish you a Big happy B-day MUD- puppy. !!!!!!

Happy Birthday MUD !!!!!

Are you going to have some Mississippi "MUD" pie ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
mississippimudpie.jpg

.....if not then maybe at least just a "MUD PIE" ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
mudpie.jpg

To the most golden pen writer on any md'ing forum: Happy birthday old feller ! :cool:

To the most golden pen writer on any md'ing forum: Happy birthday old feller ! :cool:

"Once while traveling across the Sky, this Lovely Planet caught my eye...Being curious, I flew close by..and now I'm caught here 'til I die"...

Space Captain, Barbra Streisand 1971...

So yeah, pretty much sums it all up! Whats a guy to do when shipwrecked on such a dangerous and inhospitable place? Drawn in by its wonderment and beauty? Make the best of a bad situation! Like that one guy did on the documentary "Martian"..stranded and left for dead on a hot rock? Sometimes all a guy can do is grow some poop potatoes and wait for Kate Mara to show up!!

..Deal with the day to day trials and tribulations...go into autopilot and heads down pull that plow! Just like everybody else here! 59yrs though! Amazing! I'm like Tom Hanks on Castaway without a Wilson volleyball for comfort and advice, or a Bakersfield manufactured half a sidewall plastic porta shidder for to use for a sail!! So yeah..pretty much wrecked and left to fend for myself..I dont mind though...Theres a work around....

..What works for me is alcohol, tobacco and caffeine, popping pennies and taking soil samples...and a roll of Duct Tape of course....:laughing: I focus on this and it keeps me busy and distracted from my own bad deal survival situation somewhat...like American Idol sort of..

If it wasnt for all the Humans here, this Earth would not be that bad of a place to be stranded on!..oh yeah, bugs too! Somebody should do something about all the bugs down here? I know Monsanto is trying their best, put a bit of a dent, but damn, really? Not good enough!..

Nuke the site from orbit if you have to...:laughing: Leave me Kate Mara, Kate Upton, Kate Herridge and a hive of Honeybees....Kill all the other bugs and people! (Friendly Forum Members excluded of course) oYeah!, I could seriously work with this! :laughing:

For all its faults, I kinda like it here though, on Earth that is...Witnessing Sunrises, Rainbows and butterflies, rocks, Tiger Salamanders and Box Turtles, talking smart and dikking around like Neil Armstrong, firing up a fattie and popping a beer tab, popping pennies in the park twenny fo?....How great is that! What choice do I have? Considering the other options out there in our Solar System? V'Ger Please! Time and Gold Wait for Nobody!

After a while here, big gravity, a Human forms main frame starts to take a krap though....I wish I had contracted "Benjamin Button Disease" about right now....researching Google...Holy krap what a guy could accomplish in Life if its somehow possible to be afflicted at age 60 with a good case of 'Benjamin Button' Disorder!:laughing:

Attachments

• sept 20-16-2.jpg
    sept 20-16-2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 148
  • sept 1314-1.jpg
    sept 1314-1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 136
  • turtle-2.jpg
    turtle-2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 132
  • before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg