Short and sweet #18+19

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, got out for about 2 hours last night in the freezing rain. Hit the woods hoping for some tree cover. Went to my random woods spot, that I found early last winter. Since then I've pulled a crazy amount of oldies from here including a melted 1803 half reale and an 1803 draped bust large cent. A majority of the coins here are barber years but theres a few older coins too. Just about all signals are gone, but if you get in tight to trees and downed limbs you can find a keeper or two usually. Last night proved that there's still good reason to keep hitting this place. Been crazy busy lately and the weather just does not want to cooperate when I do get a chance to go out. Also added 3 wheats. Probably wont be out for any extended periods til this weekend, until then, thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 0415181810a.jpg
    0415181810a.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 325
  • 0416181554.jpg
    0416181554.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 294
  • 0416181554a.jpg
    0416181554a.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 285
Congrats on the silvers. Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice finds. Congrats !!!

Congrats on the silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love that silver !!! Congrats on a good hunt.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nice finds.

Nice job!

Another very nice short outing Jeff. As usual you got the Silver your looking for. Congrats my friend. Trapper

WTG cellr, Congrats!!

Nice saves,that’s a great barber.

Congrats on the silvers. Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice coins, Jeff!

Beautiful

Congrats of the silver dimes...you found a sweet honey hole for more finds!

Two sweet dimes Jeff :thumbsup:

Man I’d love to find a barber!

Great hunt! Can't complain when there are oldies like that in the hole. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Another great hunt Jeff, Congrats on the silvers!
I've been having the same problem trying to get free time and good weather to coincide.

Nice Barber - congrats on the Dimes !

Nice work on the silvers Jeff, especially the Barber...congrats!

Appreciate the comments folks! Haven't been out since Sunday, really getting antsy, this weather has been BS around here. Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom