"Diggers" Reruns on NGCHD Marathon

OleSarge

Elite Member
Today is "Diggers" marathon day on NGCHD and episodes will be on TV until about 7:00 PM today.
This is a good chance to catch up o any episode you missed during their season last year.
Personally, I'm watching a James Bond Video "Skyfall" for the 7th or 8th time until the rain slows down and I can get outside.

AT Pro/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback/CT Hand held

Clowns

Watched one show. Really don't ad anything to the "sport" except a bad name in my humble opine. No advice, settings just "Hey Look what I found" on some private land that none of us whould ever be able to hunt...........

I saw that this morning and almost put it on. But I'm stuck indoors for a couple days recovering from a little procedure... can't bend or get up and down until Saturday, and can't bear to watch anyone else doing what I can't. So I opted out for the weather channel, it puts me to sleep and won't make me jealous. :lol:

It's funny how most in this post say they don't watch.... but ummm, somebody is watching because they re upped for another season, they don't do that if ratings are low.

It's okay if you guys are closet Diggers watchers, the rest of us will understand ;)

And there isn't one detectorist on this site that couldn't do as well or better . Look at the sites they get. Hell a blind squirrel could find stuff there. Not to mention they are very annoying to watch..

They don't list it in our television listings anymore. I thought it got canceled last year?

I saw that this morning and almost put it on. But I'm stuck indoors for a couple days recovering from a little procedure... can't bend or get up and down until Saturday, and can't bear to watch anyone else doing what I can't. So I opted out for the weather channel, it puts me to sleep and won't make me jealous. :lol:

bwahahahahahahaha :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom