"Diggers" tv show came to Twin Falls Idaho

Let me tell ya....as a tv guy for 24 years now I can tell you with 100% certainty that just because it was taped doesn't mean it'll ever air. When they get cancelled with unaired episodes they'll send them to the internet to die.

Die, show.....die.

tyroneweaver,

Too bad you didn't know where they were going before they got there to film.
You could have planted some bogus stuff there.
Then post up after the show aires you digging the hole and putting the planted stuff in it. :laughing:

Make an a$$ out of him and that show for all of us.

you dont need to plant stuff..ever noticed how when they use the back hoe that the ground is churned up already...that screams planted

No help needed

I think they have beaten the rush to make A$$es out of themselves and need no help. I get the Hollywood factor to pull ratings. I think most of us understand if there is no "you gotta be kidding" then there is no watercooler talk and no ratings. I just wish we don't see a lot of jerks making messes and hunting unethically making things harder for the rest of us.

In the word of the imortal Jeff Dunham/Walter, "Jackass"

You guys are talking about 2 DIFFERENT SHOWS!

American Digger is the show with that fat b@st@rd washed up "wrestler" and his back "HO" crew.

Diggers was/is actually a fairly good show, albeit a bit stupid for the way the 2 guys act sometimes, but a pretty good show...

I think the only reality to that show is people slamming the door in their face. It helps shows that our hobby is not that easy. Plus why is it that when he goes to a antique shop its always 6500.00 he asks for like its some magical number. Then in end they say they made 10's of thousands of dollars more but dont show the items. What a crock of Sh%%

Back
Top Bottom