Time N bottle question

Pulltabby

Forum Supporter
Found a perfume bottle and pocket watch today.
First pocket watch that still has some unrusted parts.
Was wondering if the numbers indicate age. Thanks
Made in Canada.

ps was hunting a forrest near a block of houses. As I was leaving and going to my car, a lady across the street flags me down. She thought I was homeless and I think she phoned the cops on a few homeless people.

She has nothing better to do? I talked to her awhile seems ok but another busy body. I said was detecting only and wished me good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_1290.jpg
    IMG_1290.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 209
Hm that 10 22 41 could be the date.

I repair and collect pocket watches but they are 1800's and not that particular brand so I have limited knowledge about that particular watch but 1941 would fit in the date range for that model. So could be! That would make it easy.

Hm that 10 22 41 could be the date.

I repair and collect pocket watches but they are 1800's and not that particular brand so I have limited knowledge about that particular watch but 1941 would fit in the date range for that model. So could be! That would make it easy.

I hope to find a older one some day. I'm always amazed at how a technician works on such delicate instruments. I guess special tools needed.

I took a case off my modern wrist watch heck if can snap it back on...and this rusted watch came apart so easy.

I thought this watch dug today was a can lid at first and starting to curse before saw what it was.

Back
Top Bottom