Where can I hunt in the Daytona/New Smyrna Beach area of Fla

Snake

Florida Beaches!!! Anyone aware of rules and restrictions in this area... I'm only here for a few days and don't want to spend it doing research or getting out of jail... :?:

I should get my new DFX tomorrow and need someplace to test drive it...

Thanks... Snake

I think if you stay out of the water along the treasure coast your fine but if I'm wrong and you go to jail... I wouldn't mind breaking in your new DFX... I'll even send you reports while you're serving your time ;)

http://dhr.dos.state.fl.us/archaeology/underwater/finds/metaldetecting.pdf
Those beaches are far from the Treasure Coast leases. 95% of Fl is legal to hunt in or out as you wish. I love Fl. It has been in the low 80's for two weeks and next week is the same. Water temps are almost 70 now. Nice. :lol:

Stay away from the being in the water at the Sebastian inlet. Beach there is legal. Have fun. All around Daytona is great. I found gold behind our condo north of Daytona beach years ago.

Hey, do you realize that you're hijacking an 12 year old thread?........:laughing::laughing:

I’m glad this thread is resurrected! I’ve been down to Daytona and it’s nice to get a little reminder. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay away from the being in the water at the Sebastian inlet. Beach there is legal. Have fun. All around Daytona is great. I found gold behind our condo north of Daytona beach years ago.

Scuba, are you near Sebastian inlet now? And yes you are right stay out of the water there and don't hunt in the park. Don't dare go around treasure museum to hunt.

Scuba, are you near Sebastian inlet now? And yes you are right stay out of the water there and don't hunt in the park. Don't dare go around treasure museum to hunt.

We just went to the museum. Didn't hunt anywhere near there. My hunting is over till my feet heal. That needs to be before March 15th when I go to Cancun

Back
Top Bottom