Savage guys?

Bazetech

Nothing much on to watch so I found these guys. They sure aren't doing a lot to show our hobby in a positive way. If that guy showed up on my front porch, he would have the door slammed in his face.

I too was stuck watching....It's like watching a train wreck...you.....just......can't.......turn....away. I finally gathered up enough sense to turn it off before he screamed.

Boom baby!!!

Yeah I don't care to much for money hunting, I understand selling a find but to only hunt to sell, that's where I disagree. All of us will watch anything about metal detecting, even if it's bad, and any body that's new to md, that is NOT how to represent our hobby, could you imagine showing up to someone's house tomorrow and asking for permission to do some md after they just watched this the night before, I say let's all round up some money and buy them a boat and keep them out at sea!!! At least it comes on T.V. on Saturday so that give's you all day Sunday to repent:lol:

:my2cents:

I didn't mind the episode where they found the old moonshine still, but the others are fairly silly.

Last edited:
I tried watching it last year. Sadly now that Billy Paxton is gonna be on there, things are gonna get worse since it will draw more viewers. Changing channels i did catch one scene where the old guy he approached ran under the stairs,grabbed a shovel and said"I can dig up my own yard!":laughing: Clip at the end in the credits used to tell you it was re enactments of actual finds. But they don't need to tell you that if you ever see the planted mud or dirt they have on finds. Fake wrestler...fake finds! Maybe we should all make youtube vids and add neat scenes leading up to the reveal? I know the guy with the Spanish coin in a vid made sure to shake his scoop real easy so he didnt scratch the coin when he dug one again. Nothing better than fake excitement:lol:

I tried watching it last year. Sadly now that Billy Paxton is gonna be on there, things are gonna get worse since it will draw more viewers. Changing channels i did catch one scene where the old guy he approached ran under the stairs,grabbed a shovel and said"I can dig up my own yard!":laughing: Clip at the end in the credits used to tell you it was re enactments of actual finds. But they don't need to tell you that if you ever see the planted mud or dirt they have on finds. Fake wrestler...fake finds! Maybe we should all make youtube vids and add neat scenes leading up to the reveal? I know the guy with the Spanish coin in a vid made sure to shake his scoop real easy so he didnt scratch the coin when he dug one again. Nothing better than fake excitement:lol:

Bill Paxton is going to be on it? He gets around I guess. He was just here next door, literally, shooting the movie Red Wing.
181095_544879552200808_172871505_n.jpg

418564_3776114955462_519061929_n.jpg

I dont mind his show--i guess cuz its family!!and there is a certain amount of rawness to his show--doesnt seem as "fake" as"diggers" thse dudes annouy me --however i watch it cuz its better than 90%of the shows on---and---its about mding---! any musky fishing or MDing show i just gotta watch it!!:pirates::fishin::popcorn2:

Back
Top Bottom