above and beyond ! Big Boys Hobbies

mad_river

shopping at big boy hobbies around midnight the other night. Thought I would ask if they had a certain coil in Stock via the contact us. Figuring I might have an answer tomorrow. Bart answered in 5 minutes. I don't think he sleeps..lol. Anyway got my coil fast and a great price. Will buy from again.

Thanks Bart.

shopping at big boy hobbies around midnight the other night. Thought I would ask if they had a certain coil in Stock via the contact us. Figuring I might have an answer tomorrow. Bart answered in 5 minutes. I don't think he sleeps..lol. Anyway got my coil fast and a great price. Will buy from again.

Thanks Bart.

Your right! Running your own business is not the best for your slumber... lol

Agreed Bart runs a top notch business. Ordered a Etrac with a question at 6 am last Saturday and got a reply with 10 min. Getting the Etrac today....thx again Bart can't wait to try out the new machine.

Thanks Bart.

Glad to have helped! No running a business often a 24-7 thing. We work hard to not only offer my fast customer service but real world help with questions. I have many hours on many of the machines I carry.

Back
Top Bottom