These are my favorites. :D

Attachments

• fake_1921_walker_obv.jpg
    fake_1921_walker_obv.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 2017-2-oz-british-silver-queens-beast-dragon-coin-rev.jpg
    2017-2-oz-british-silver-queens-beast-dragon-coin-rev.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 105
When I was a kid I had coin collecting albums and seem to remember really liking when I checked my change from a store and would occasionally see either a Buffalo nickel, merc, or any Walking Liberty coin, now I'm happy to see anything that's not clad :lol:

Sticking to those that I've found, my favorite designs are Mercs, IHPs, Buffs, and V nickels. Among those, the IHP might be my absolute favorite - couple the design with the nice, green patina they often have coming out of the dirt, and the coin just screams out that it's from a long past era while still retaining excellent detail :yes:

My number 1 is a tie between the Morgan Dollar and Walking Liberty Half. I think they are a beautiful design and indicative of the period they come from.

Those gigantic 999 1 oz silver Merc dimes and the 1oz gold Buff Nickel! Both are pretty succulent looking!...Sure a bullion replica of the coins, but Man are they sharp!...The Merc Dime in gold also came out a few years back....

I like the Merc. it was the first silver coin I ever saw dug out of the ground by one of my dad's friends when I was a kid.

I've always liked the early commemorative coins. The Bay Bridge and CA commemorative are my favs. Peace Dollar is also in my top choices.

Attachments

• CA comm.JPG
    CA comm.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 36
  • bay bridge.JPG
    bay bridge.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom