Silver Dime- buy it now on ebay

crusader234

Elite Member
Any ideas about a buy it now price for ebay? I have kids birthdays and xmas coming up and much as id like to cherish this coin for ever Im strapped for cash :grin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 460
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 457
I would sell it here in the classifieds and avoid big Ebay and Pay Pal fees imo...Nice coin btw

I would sell it here in the classifieds and avoid big Ebay and Pay Pal fees imo...Nice coin btw

X2... Not sure but that coin looks to be at least AU IMHO... red book says $300 for EF-40. You would probably be better off taking it in to a coin store rather than feebay if you dont sell it here!

X2... Not sure but that coin looks to be at least AU IMHO... red book says $300 for EF-40. You would probably be better off taking it in to a coin store rather than feebay if you dont sell it here!

Get it graded if time isnt off the essence...the price could jump significantly

looking on ebay the dimes seem to go for good ones from $60 to $200...depends.

Being detected if they are graded they usually come up as cleaned...which reduces the value (learnet that from the guys at silvercitytreasure show).

But its a fine looking coin and if it has a nice patina as well and great detail

ITs a shame you haveto sell that. I don't care how strapped for cash I was you'd have to pry that coin from my cold dead hands!

That is so sad you need to sell that. I would sell every one in my collection before that one. It's a beauty and they are not found very often. Sorry to see it go, but if you have to, I'd sell it here. At least a fellow Md'er could get a shot at a coin most of us will never ever find.

Back
Top Bottom