pandora charms

garviso8

Elite Member
just wondering if anybody has tried selling these and had any luck ,found these four in two different parks planning on putting them on ebay

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 408
I have sold a bracelet with charms, I would imagine just charms would sell well, especially right now before Christmas, put them up as a lot and see...

I have sold a bracelet with charms, I would imagine just charms would sell well, especially right now before Christmas, put them up as a lot and see...
X2!!!

It's a jackpot. They are the least trouble to sell. I sell them on local craigslist and they go like hot cakes. At least here in BC. As a matter of fact, some are more wanted than others. Say, Cinderella's Coach went for CAD50. It looks like they went down in price slightly recently, but still anywhere between $25 and $50 is a good bet.

Those probably fit onto one of these I found a couple of months ago. Didn’t know anything about Pandora till I got home and looked it up, I was surprised at the retail price. With the wear on both ends I assume this had charms, best of luck selling yours!
6305DF44-624F-4527-B94C-24F8EDE62E59.jpg.

Last edited:
Yes the more unique charms are highly sought after, and can fetch anywhere from 20-50$. They retail for around 35-55$. I've sold one single charm in the past, and it went for over 20$ with multiple bids.

Back
Top Bottom