Copper Nuggets

yooper69

Elite Member
These are what I do to some of the copper I find thought I would share. The 2 jagged ones came out of rock after soaking in acid and the other 4 are float. float nuggets.jpg

nuggets.jpg

Very nice! You find those in the old mine tailing piles or just out and about randomly? ...not that I'm trying to pirate your spots :roll: ...haven't been to the Keweenaw since I took up detecting. Used to agate hunt up there but the beaches all seem to be bought up and private....better agate hunting around Grand Marais for my purposes nowadays.

Very nice! You find those in the old mine tailing piles or just out and about randomly? ...not that I'm trying to pirate your spots :roll: ...haven't been to the Keweenaw since I took up detecting. Used to agate hunt up there but the beaches all seem to be bought up and private....better agate hunting around Grand Marais for my purposes nowadays.

The 2 jagged ones are from rock . The other 4 are float were found in the woods. Don’t do much with the bigger pieces of float to hard to cut . Love the agates.

Back
Top Bottom