Silver with a little gold

JackalopeZL1

Elite Member
Hi Folks. I went out again today hoping to find a few silver coins but ended up with this little silver ring that had a little gold on it. Something about gold that makes it that much better even though it wasn't much.. I also got a few wheats. I was hoping to go out again tomorrow but ti tlooks like it is going to be pouring tomorrow so maybe a little xmas shopping will be done :(

Attachments

• ring111.jpg
    ring111.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 228
  • ring1111.jpg
    ring1111.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 225
  • ring11.jpg
    ring11.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 224
  • ring22.jpg
    ring22.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Thanks, Do you hunt the old parks in sacramento much? I am planning a trip down there to hit some of the older ones. I know they are pounded to death but figure I would give the ctx a chance down there :)

That’s a pretty nice ring there Mr. Lope. Did it ring high or was it a mid with the gold in there? Sweet looking little number!:grin:

Thanks, Do you hunt the old parks in sacramento much? I am planning a trip down there to hit some of the older ones. I know they are pounded to death but figure I would give the ctx a chance down there :)

I tend to seek out smaller parks, tucked away in neighborhoods. I think they get hit less overall. I don't really target silver coins, I go for mainly for jewelry and clad.

Congratulations on the beautiful ring, that would have made my week!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Hi Folks. I went out again today hoping to find a few silver coins but ended up with this little silver ring that had a little gold on it. Something about gold that makes it that much better even though it wasn't much.. I also got a few wheats. I was hoping to go out again tomorrow but ti tlooks like it is going to be pouring tomorrow so maybe a little xmas shopping will be done :(

Nice. And really cool "in-situ" pic! Love those dirt shots. :)

Something about them really makes me want to get out and finds some more!

Back
Top Bottom