And then...at around 9.45 am...:)))

71DHB

Elite Member
Up at 1am out the door at 2am. 300km later in probably the hottest spot to hunt around these parts. In the water at 630am. I turn left and go high and low almost all the way down the coast. NO signals except a broken watch. An hour later I decide to walk out of the water and walk back on the beach to where I first jumped in. This time I make my way in somewhat higher water going right. After a short while still NO signals. I was starting to think, "Ok at least a few Euro for gas money":( I decide to get out of the water again and continue my way down the sand when I jump back in. At this point its about 9:30 when I see what looked to me like another hunter in the near distance. Yup! I was right. So I get closer and I recognize its a friend that I had first met about 2 months ago. We chatted briefly about the last 2 months,detectors, politics etc... he tells me that he had found 6 euro and a pair of glasses he shows me that morning.. I feeling somewhat down decide to say goodbye and continue searching. I continue in deeper water and then...at around 945 am...:))) I hear a loud but broken signal. I rush to scoop it up and YES!, in the corner is a 22 gram 18k necklace with a Libra zodiac pendant, a cross and Jesus. I was stunned. I had been thinking about a necklace these past few weeks and it appeared. 5 steps later I pulled out a ring I first thought was gold but its silver. Jokingly I told myself that as soon as I find my first coin after that I was leaving:) About 5 min later a found 10cents and happily went home. Now 1 day of total rest and down south I go. HH to everyone out there and enjoy the pics :)

Attachments

• DSCN3610.JPG
    DSCN3610.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 431
  • DSCN3609.JPG
    DSCN3609.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 432
  • DSCN3611.JPG
    DSCN3611.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 505
Oh No dammit! I knew it was a chainy kind of morning! Just not for Me! You SOB!:laughing:

Now thats a nice chain and great write up! Thank you!
Mud

Last edited:
Thank you friends! I was looking at it in my finds bag constantly before I got out of the water.(Just making sure ;)) I hope everyones chain will come for them sooner than later.

:dingding: It's great to find gold like that and Jesus too! Hefty pay day!!! :wow:

Congrats on the GOLD. I love the Jesus. Leave a little gold for me, I will be there next month.

Back
Top Bottom