What's the strangest thing you have found while detecting the beach?

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
Yesterday I was out early and hunted two of my favorite spots for a total of 6 hours and little to show for it. It was hot as hades and I never saw another person with a detector all day. I hit the beach 3 hours before low tide and the CTX and I spent most of the day in waist deep surf on the Treasure and Space Coast. As the day was ending and my strength as well. All I dad to show for the 6 hours was a nice pair of sunglasses, a silver wedding band, a silver leaf ring, silver earring, junk pins, a key, and Two well strange things. Now I have found some strange thing detecting, some I wouldn't even mention, but these were the top of the list. I'll leave you to figure out which two it is. What is the strangest thing you have ever found? Explanation and photo if you have one.
Thanks for playing.

Attachments

• 20160815_161926_resized - Copy copy.jpg
    20160815_161926_resized - Copy copy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 702
  • 20160815_152035_resized copy.jpg
    20160815_152035_resized copy.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 685
Ummm...

Interesting find, to say the least. Congrats??
Thanks rr. I thought I was hallucinating.:lol:

Alien Contact Lenses??

When I stare at them, I am greeted with the phrase, "My Eyes are UP Here!" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I see what you mean. Now that I hold them up to my eyes I have 20-20 vision.:lol:

Jelly fish :laughing:

Few more parts and you can build a girlfriend... :shock:
I thought the first one was jelly fish until I pocked it with the coil. It was part covered with sand. As for a girlfriend, I hope I get to chose the parts. With my luck she will look like a cow.

Are those left over-spit out shark attack finds? :shock:

im sorry but i have to... if you go back to that beach, please keep me abreast of the situation.

Me and Tim got asked to find a guys prosthetic LEG by the beach cops. We didnt find it.:lol:

Dew

With cremation tags and urns being more or less expected eventually...

My strangest find would have to be an aluminum step ladder in the water, or the golf club I found...

Why do mermaids wear seashells? Because, b-shells are too little and d-shells are too big..

<°)))>{

Back
Top Bottom