Do you detect at work?

Chem Man-Absolutely! There's an old park a minute down the road from work and a newer one also about the same distance. It's amazing how a half hour of detecting away from a stressful day can make the afternoon a lot better!

Dirty Dog-ROTFLMFAO!! Me too!! Of course it counts!

I wish. I too am an on the road salesman. I drive all over Southeastern MA and RI. Lots of history and I pass hundreds of old farms, houses, foundations... but unfortunately I have to dress up a bit and have a habit of getting dirty when I MD. So I spend most of my time thinking about MDing but not actually doing it.

I wish. I too am an on the road salesman. I drive all over Southeastern MA and RI. Lots of history and I pass hundreds of old farms, houses, foundations... but unfortunately I have to dress up a bit and have a habit of getting dirty when I MD. So I spend most of my time thinking about MDing but not actually doing it.

Use the GPS in your phone or in your car to mark the locations you'd like to hunt. Then you can come back later, get permission if needed, hunt the spot, and then move on to the next.

HH y'all.

Frank

Chemman that first pic is breathtaking.Thanks for sharing the pics..HH.And i hunt when i want iam retired.

Back
Top Bottom