New Fisher F19 whats your thoughts

hunter081

Elite Member
Not sure if any of you know about it. Its camo, relic machine and has a backlight. Other than that I don't have a great dela of info on it. But supposed to hit the market real soon

Attachments

• 35c1b3d6-527b-482b-89f2-cb0b2154d121_zps48853376.jpg
    35c1b3d6-527b-482b-89f2-cb0b2154d121_zps48853376.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 387
Now this i am buying. Ive had some tek machines and if your looking for lightening fast this would be a good one to have. I will use this with my etrac.

Now this i am buying. Ive had some tek machines and if your looking for lightening fast this would be a good one to have. I will use this with my etrac.

I am also thinking of whipping out the ole' credit card and buying one to try. If it isn't any good ill just sell it. But they did some tweaking to it and I think it may be a all around good machine :)

This is a high performance coin/relic detector that comes standard with our 10"x5" DD coil and at 19 kHz operating frequency it will be the best relic detector ever! Conquer iron-infested sites with our Fe Tone - Adjustable Iron Audio, new enhanced V-Break Tone Discrimination system, Notch mode with adjustable Notch Width and a display backlight on/off feature. •FeTone, Adjustable Iron Audio
•Enhanced V-Break, Tone Discrimination System
•Notch Window with Adjustable Notch Width
•Backlit Display (Backlight)
•Computerized GROUNDGRAB, One Touch Ground Balance with Manual Override
•Unmatched Target Separation in Iron and Trash
•Continuous Ground Condition Readout:
◦Ground Phase value indicates type of mineralization
◦Fe3O4 graphic indicates amount of mineralization
•Ground balance all the way to salt
•Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
•19 kHz Operation Frequency
•Ultra-Lightweight

This is some details that I found on a site. Just a little info about it.

I'm thinking wait a few months and gently used units will become available...Wonder what it's going to retail for...some stupid price close to $800 probably:roll:

My friends know that I am a die hard Fisher guy, but to say "best relic machine ...ever" man thats a bold statement!

My friends know that I am a die hard Fisher guy, but to say "best relic machine ...ever" man thats a bold statement!

I agree. But even the f75 is a nasty machine in relics. However if this only designed for relic hunting it just might be a darn good machine. Besides a PI machine the deepest, nastiest, most bad a!$ machine ive seen in relics hands down is the Nautilus DMC.

I looked into buying one but they say "preorder" only.... Im curious when they will be shipped? I didn't see that info anywhere.

Im in love with my tekenetics t2ltd.... and my wife loves her f70. I still love my ctx and etrac.... but havn't used them in over 6 months. I just cant give up the t2... and if this new machine is anywhere close OR BETTER I will buy two and not blink twice on emptying my "Detector gear kitty".

Another Fisher/ Teknetics guy here with 2 cents...

"The best relic machine ever" is bold, considering the T2 and F75- which both cost more than it does?!?!?!

It's a higher Hz machine, like 17 or 19hz I think? Like the G2, Gold bug, T2 and F75- I dunno, I'm confused and a little upset they even spent time R&Ding, advertising, and marketing this thing. It's not like there was a gap in either performance or price, for this thing to fill.

If it was waterproof and intended to compete with the AT Pro, that would make some sense, but that's not their target either!?!

Honestly I'd rather have had a good pin pointer (something comparable to the TRX or Pro pointer) with the Fisher/ Teknetics logo and name brand on it, for all the time they spent building the F19.:?:

"The best relic machine ever" is bold, considering the T2 and F75- which both cost more than it does?!?!?!

It's a higher Hz machine, like 17 or 19hz I think? Like the G2, Gold bug, T2 and F75- I dunno, I'm confused and a little upset they even spent time R&Ding, advertising, and marketing this thing. It's not like there was a gap in either performance or price, for this thing to fill.

If it was waterproof and intended to compete with the AT Pro, that would make some sense, but that's not their target either!?!

Honestly I'd rather have had a good pin pointer (something comparable to the TRX or Pro pointer) with the Fisher/ Teknetics logo and name brand on it, for all the time they spent building the F19.:?:

Yup yup. Well put.

hmm, never thought of that. however I can see your input. :)

hmm, never thought of that. however I can see your input. :)

I'm sure it's a good MD, don't get me wrong, not trying to be totally negative or anything.... I just don't see the point.

I'm not convinced it would be any better at ANYTHING over a Gold bug with a similar coil, and no way would I buy this when for like 70-80 bucks more I could get the mighty G2.

But price and performance considered I just don't know where it fits? If it was waterproof they'd have a instant hit, competition for the ATP, I personally would still not be interested, but a lot of people would eat that up. IDK???

Back
Top Bottom