• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

florida land and water

wichita mike

Some of these finds came out of surrounding lakes and cities of the Sebring Florida area.

Attachments

• summer finds 2014 001.JPG
    summer finds 2014 001.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 307
  • summer finds 2014 002.JPG
    summer finds 2014 002.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 307
  • summer finds 2014 003.JPG
    summer finds 2014 003.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 303
  • summer finds 2014 004.JPG
    summer finds 2014 004.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 300
  • summer finds 2014 005.JPG
    summer finds 2014 005.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 301
Really on the junkers? From here they looked like old gold rings... did Gil hunt with you or was he teeing off? ;)

Mike, that is some loot,,,,unless you are holding out on showing us the gold, get back to where the stuff came from cause its got to be there,,,,:cool:GL HH

You're hiding the good stuff from Gil.:laughing: Watch him Gil he sand bagging on ya. lakes have gotten deeper since i last hunted there. Boy, those yellow ones would get you thinking.

Dew

You're hiding the good stuff from Gil.:laughing: Watch him Gil he sand bagging on ya. lakes have gotten deeper since i last hunted there. Boy, those yellow ones would get you thinking.

Dew

yeah, they got my heart a pumping when they first popped out, with my eye balls popping out at the same time but after taking a closer look I realized it was just fools gold

Would love to try the fresh water here but gators like old skinny chicken legs.:shock:

I am with you,,,,sharks don't bother me but something about gators just does,,,,a big one will pull you under and you will not come back up,,,BUT, a shark will only take an exploratory bite, right?:laughing:GL HH

Back
Top Bottom