Phil's been on a road trip

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Was out doing my normal garbage hunt today and found one of Phils tokens. Good thing because its about all i got.... bit of change, small silver ring, and a sterling necklace.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 384
How do we know you found a ring or necklace? Are we supposed to take your word for it :laughing:

I tossed some all the way from here to Daytona. You find one of mine I got a secret mark I use. Someone on another forum posts one of mine I know who is hunting what area:lol:

ooooops im sorry, i didnt get a ring and necklace.:laughing: Ok Phil how many of these you got out there? I have to say.... got a great sound.

Dew I think it is one of those New GPS coins, your being tracked..:lol:

ALso...I'm just wondering, it says, "Restrictions Apply"

Dew, I will take your word for it,,,,,I hunted the other side where you were today and got a whopping 48 cents and a pocket full of pull tabs,,,,,:laughing:maybe Phil got the gold out of there when he threw the token,,,,,:lol:get some rest tomorrow,,,,,I know you put 8 hours in and man, you deserve a fatty come your way this week for it,,,,GL HH

Joe, i didnt see that restrictions.... whats up with that Phil? I doubt ill be carrying it with me so not a lot of thought went into it if thats the case Joe. Now had i found a fatty or diamond ring near it..... it may have become my lucky underwear. Its for $5.... but believe it or not i found the owner.... and he lives in country far far away. Even metal detector people loose stuff.:lol:

Deb ... that necklace might not be worth 70 cents. yes Tim i did an 8 hour hunt... so you cant say i didnt try. Had i known you were out there we could have met up and just split your loot.:laughing:

Gil.... $5 aint even going to get ML to call you back let alone a coil cover thats $30.

Dew

Joe, i didnt see that restrictions.... whats up with that Phil? I doubt ill be carrying it with me so not a lot of thought went into it if thats the case Joe. Now had i found a fatty or diamond ring near it..... it may have become my lucky underwear. Its for $5.... but believe it or not i found the owner.... and he lives in country far far away. Even metal detector people loose stuff.:lol:

Deb ... that necklace might not be worth 70 cents. yes Tim i did an 8 hour hunt... so you cant say i didnt try. Had i known you were out there we could have met up and just split your loot.:laughing:

Gil.... $5 aint even going to get ML to call you back let alone a coil cover thats $30.

Dew

The ones I marked i'll actually send the person something if they post one of mine without knowing it. Trick is you have to find it where I have hunted. And you have to post it on this forum. Probably be something like a ring case made out of hardwood since you have to be a beach hunter to find one of mine. Next year I'm marking some so I know they come out of the dry sand. The ones in the ocean may not show up for 100 years as sanded in as we are. And i'll be dead by then:lol:

Dew,
Congrats! What beach did you find it at? They sound real good. I used brass so they wouldn't get destroyed by the salt. I usually leave 1 every time I hunt a beach. Yes it is good for 5 dollars off on accessories or detectors. I also hand them out when people ask me about hunting when I'm on the beach. I have also sold them on Ebay for $9.95.
HH, phil

I gotta start tossing mine out on the beaches. I've got a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom