6 silver morning

REAL_RAT_FINK

Forum Supporter
Had a nice hunt this morning with some oldies showing up. Maybe not old for you east coast hunters but old for my neck of the woods! Ended up with $4.48 in clad, 2 silver quarters, 2 silver dimes, a silver "Aloha" ring. Also picked up a Kennedy half dollar which is a rarity. When I got home I busted some conglomerates and ended up finding another silver in the conglomerate! I love these things, entombed treasure. Haven't scraped away at it yet to see if it's a rosie or 1916 d merc ;)

Happy Hunting!!!

Attachments

• coin 1 sand.jpg
    coin 1 sand.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 493
  • coin2 sand.jpg
    coin2 sand.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 477
  • quarter sand.jpg
    quarter sand.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 502
  • half sand.jpg
    half sand.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 503
  • ring sand.jpg
    ring sand.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 476
  • conglom.jpg
    conglom.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 477
  • half clean.jpg
    half clean.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 502
  • ring clean.jpg
    ring clean.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 453
  • coins clean.jpg
    coins clean.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 476
  • total.jpg
    total.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
:wow:That's a nice amount of silvers for one hunt!

Congrads on the silvers!! That's some crazy looking sand you guys got there, looks like a mix of every color I've seen!

Had a nice hunt this morning with some oldies showing up. Maybe not old for you east coast hunters but old for my neck of the woods! Ended up with $4.48 in clad, 2 silver quarters, 2 silver dimes, a silver "Aloha" ring. Also picked up a Franklin half dollar which is a rarity. When I got home I busted some conglomerates and ended up finding another silver in the conglomerate! I love these things, entombed treasure. Haven't scraped away at it yet to see if it's a rosie or 1916 d merc ;)

Happy Hunting!!!

Where is the Franklin? I see a Kennedy half.

Do you know why you got 6 silver ? It was the Devil's tide today , high of 6.66 !!!

Do you know why you got 6 silver ? It was the Devil's tide today , high of 6.66 !!!

It was a devil today! High tide left me with a few feet to work with and waves tossing me around.

If 666 is a devil tide 6666 must be a lucky number :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom