Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Old 09-09-2019, 12:47 PM

Default Budget MD backpack/bag recommendations

Hi All,

I own a Teknetics T2+ and Iím looking for ideas for a backpack/carry bag for my MD. Some of the areas Iím going to are back woods and Iím looking for something I can have my MD in, maybe a few supplies, and definitely hydration of some sort. Preferably a bag that doesnít look like Iím ďgoing metal detecting/treasure huntingĒ if possible. Some of my permissions prefer a certain level of discretion. Iíve found a lot of the MD branded bags just donít cut the mustard anyway. Thanks for any serious input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-01-2019, 05:08 AM

How much can your MD break down? How small is that? Check out eBay for Military surplus and look for something in black. Ask any lady, Black hides everything.
I have made a vest to wear when beach MD but I could not care if people saw me so i do stand out and get looks and some stupid questions from kids trying to impress their stupid unemployed friends.

GLHH

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Supporter

Default back packs

Originally Posted by DbblTap View post
How much can your MD break down? How small is that? Check out eBay for Military surplus and look for something in black. Ask any lady, Black hides everything.
I have made a vest to wear when beach MD but I could not care if people saw me so i do stand out and get looks and some stupid questions from kids trying to impress their stupid unemployed friends.

GLHH

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
E-bay just type in back packs and a huge variety is available at all price ranges should find some thing that will work for you.

Fisher F4 , Bountyhunter Treker IV ,BH discovery 3300, Whites TRX pinpointer, finds mostly clad nothing worth posting , just retired at the end of 2017 ,so hope I can spend a lot more time detecting in the future.