MP3 Digital Detectors

R

RedmanT

How come the MP3 Digital Detectors that are on the Kellyco selection of detectors, cannot be found anywhere else??
Are they a Kellyco exclusive, or does Kellyco have them made.
Last does anyone have any experiance with them? Kellyco gives them a glowing & extensive field report.
Thank you :grin:

Do yourself a favor.. stay away from house brands they are generally made in china... And I think thats enough info on these detectors.

If you have a "house" brand such as these detector4s of course there will be glowing extensive and very BIASED test reports.

i have the mp3 pro, and i got even cheaper and got a refurbished one, it is made in china, and it is cheaply made, mine is held together with jb weld, duct tape , and hose clamps, but to be honest the longer i use it and the better i get to know it the more i like it. it gets to be a friendship thing, how ever things have changed in 18 years, but as a mp3 owner i would advise you to invest your money in american made, i can see that you have been shopping around, so when you buy some thing see if you can get a pinpointer thrown in or at a greatly reduced price, happy hunting

If you want good then just pick a detector . if you want great then maybe a garret or whites if you want to find things i would say get the best . one word" Minelab" no offence to any one ment there all good stuff in my book

bugguy said:
If you want good then just pick a detector . if you want great then maybe a garret or whites if you want to find things i would say get the best . one word" Minelab" no offence to any one ment there all good stuff in my book

The detector is only as good as the person behind it..

Back
Top Bottom