My first silver!

Planedoc

Went out to the soccer complex in Wichita. My Monday morning routine. Was digging the heck out of clad quarters using the Deus and Gary's ultimate program when out popped a 1925 Merc!! This field has been in use for about 20 years. and I'm sure lots of fill dirt was used. Just 2 weeks ago I found an dateless Buffalo. Today I also found a section of a bracelet, the top of a pearl ring and a thin silver ear ring along with $6.59 in clad.

Attachments

• IMG_2517.JPG
    IMG_2517.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 408
Thanks everyone!! I was shocked to see just how clean it was when it popped out! It was about 2 inches down. It had to have been brought in when they added fill dirt to build up the soccer fields. The ground crew keeps this place well watered and in great shape! Easy digging and a great way to learn a new detector!

That's how just about ALL of the silver will look,you'll recognize it IMMEDIATELY. Coins,rings...doesn't matter. Keep that coin close,you will always recall where you found it without even trying. Even when you hit 200 silvers,you'll never forget...Congrats!!

Great hunting! That thin "earring" looks like its actually a silver knot ring. Congrats on an excellent hunt!

Attachments

• il_570xN.210930814.jpg
    il_570xN.210930814.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 300
Congratulations on your first silver. Now you see there is no doubt when you dig it that it is silver.HH

congrats 'doc !! the mercury was my first bucketlister. still look over when I drive by the spot where I found my first.

Back
Top Bottom