Anyone know what this coin is?

dalevid

I found this down in Virginia Beach. One side of it says Larcha Hasta La Muerte which means "Fight Until Death", and a picture of what looks like a tathered pirate flag. and the other side says Rapido Return which means "Fast Return".and the picture of a ship with sails.

Looks like bronze possibly. Not sure.

Attachments

• Coin1a.jpg
    Coin1a.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 441
  • Coin1.jpg
    Coin1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 431
lol imagine some kid who's dad owns the souvenir shop getting a kick outta the md'ers when he throws down one of these coins once a day and sits back with his juice box waiting for someone to go :detector::shock::shock::shock::lol:

lol imagine some kid who's dad owns the souvenir shop getting a kick outta the md'ers when he throws down one of these coins once a day and sits back with his juice box waiting for someone to go :detector::shock::shock::shock::lol:

He'd then see me throw it as far as I could, just like I do every 1965 quarter I find... Throw em!!!

He'd then see me throw it as far as I could, just like I do every 1965 quarter I find... Throw em!!!

Do you also throw 1998 quarters or newer ones?

What's the deal there? Anything clad is in circulation. The 1965 is no different than a 2005... $0.25.

But hey, you can chuck them my way. Sure beats stopping the # of time to be digging up 5 nickels or 25 pennies.

I think I found the same one or similar some years back. It sure gets the heart going! :lol:

Do you also throw 1998 quarters or newer ones?

What's the deal there? Anything clad is in circulation. The 1965 is no different than a 2005... $0.25.

But hey, you can chuck them my way. Sure beats stopping the # of time to be digging up 5 nickels or 25 pennies.

Just the 65's, they pizzz me off! lol

Call it "re-seeding" for the next guy! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom