3 hour hunt* 1865 ih*1927 buffalo*excavated park*

HEAVYMETALNUT

Forum Supporter
got back over to the muck hole for a few today.a 1865 IH penny,a 1927 buffalo nickel,2 wheaties 1919 and a no dater.2 buttons a little clad and the usual junk.gettin chilly again now.i just want to let the newbies know that.i got a iron signal,i figured it was a nail by the shortness of the signal.now when i pulled the nail i rechecked the hole and got a penny/screwcap signal.this 1865 ih penny was in the hole.so,i know sometimes if ya get a iron signal ya have the tendency to say ah junk and keep walking.but,this is a perfect example of the rusty nail masking the good signal of the IH penny.
have a nice weekend all!
dave

Attachments

• DEC 12 PARK WHEATIE.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK WHEATIE.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 307
  • DEC 12 PARK 1865 IH.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK 1865 IH.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 304
  • DEC 12 PARK 1927 BUFFALO.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK 1927 BUFFALO.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 301
  • DEC 12 PARK  BUTTON AND 1865 IH.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK BUTTON AND 1865 IH.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 290
  • DEC 12 PARK COINS FRONT.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK COINS FRONT.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 309
  • DEC 12 PARK COINS BACK.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK COINS BACK.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 289
  • DEC 12 PARK 1865 IH ZOOM.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK 1865 IH ZOOM.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 304
  • DEC 12 PARK TOTAL.jpg
    DEC 12 PARK TOTAL.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 289
Nice Dave and good advise.. Just dig when you get that gut feeling.. Good luck again this weekend, hope you find a Colonial..

Bruce

yeah,i hope a ct copper or a fugio cent.those are on my wish list for christmas!
dave

Hey, What happened to wishing for that Spanish silver??? You ain't afraid of finding a little silver are ya??:D It's gonna be cold this Sunday in the AM. I'm wrapping my machine in a cloth with a hand warmer, so it don't get mad at me. My DFX was not happy with me last time out! See ya.

Nice finds Metal. Oh I finally got my first pinpointer along with my new machine. Hopefully I will go deep enough to actually need it.

oops!

Hey, What happened to wishing for that Spanish silver??? You ain't afraid of finding a little silver are ya??:D It's gonna be cold this Sunday in the AM. I'm wrapping my machine in a cloth with a hand warmer, so it don't get mad at me. My DFX was not happy with me last time out! See ya.
oh yeah i forgot about that wish too!;)
you can use my silver eagle if ya want to.let me know.
dave

oh yeah i forgot about that wish too!;)
you can use my silver eagle if ya want to.let me know.
dave
Thanks Dave for the back up plan, but Santa was early this year and returned my E trac. They say it's fixed:lol::?: Hope it's true. Don't worry, I'm new at this E trac stuff so you only have to worry about Dan!;) See ya Sunday. Looking forward to meeting you and having a good hunt for all of us.:yes: Later.

ok cool!

Thanks Dave for the back up plan, but Santa was early this year and returned my E trac. They say it's fixed:lol::?: Hope it's true. Don't worry, I'm new at this E trac stuff so you only have to worry about Dan!;) See ya Sunday. Looking forward to meeting you and having a good hunt for all of us.:yes: Later.
glad everything worked out for you.so,i'll leave this puppy home.look forward to meeting you too!
see ya sunday.
dave

Yo Dave, You are so right brother. Thats why I dig everything at the beach. I dont know why but I see this a lot at the beach. WTG on the finds. WOLF

Back
Top Bottom