Done for the season

FIB

I think my MDing days are over for 2008. I live in N. IL and we currently have several inches of snow on the ground. I bought a ACE 250 this Spring and used it quite a bit this Summer. I found a few neat things (namely my first buffalo nickel (1936)). I've been busy with work and hunting this fall so the ACE didn't get much use. I'm already looking forward to Spring 2009...Randy

Its starting to get cold here in Mass also, but as long as the ground isnt frozen Ill be out :-)

Its supposed to get up into the upper 30's this weekend so I'm going to go stick the BH in some snow banks to see if I get lucky....I NEED MY FIX!

Snowbanks...

I think I may give that a try too. The banks here locally are very small, but in the "big city" of Watertown they've got a lot of snow. May wait 'til some melt down a bit.
We are expecting a very brief warm up here so I will go out and dig up enough dirt to fill my indoor test garden and get busy.

Marty

I'm keeping a log this winter so I know all the places that the plow drivers are pushing the snow. This way next summer I can look back and find anything that might have been cleared off the lot with the snow.

Man, it was snowing here in Dallas tonight. Real blizzard!! I think it got my windsheild wet, and thats all. Pretty cold tho, dropping to 32 tonight.

Thanks to everyone for their kind replies. Next Spring (economy permitting) I might buy an additional MD. What would you all recommend in the $ 300.00-$ 400.00 range? I currently have a ACE 250 and a BH Quick Silver. TIA...Randy

Back
Top Bottom