Needing Infor To Narrowing Detectors Down To One TO Buy

darnsober

First ill give you the list of Detectors im thinking about buying then what i want from my next detector. No particular order.

1 Minelab X-Terra 30 or 50
2 Whites Matrix M-6
3 Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
4 Whites Prismn V
5 Garrett Ace 250
6 T2

Ok now so many different scenarios (SP) are possible here. If i can find the x terra 50 or M6 or T2 or For 550-600 and could sell my 505 with a 8 and 4 inch coil for 150-200 dollars I would automatically buy the Ace 250 plus one of the other 5. Ive seen the Time Ranger Brand New for as low as 429 Seen the Matrix for 650 and also the xterra50 for 650 The T2 havent seen under 799 seen the x terra 30 for 499 and the prismn V for499

What im looking for. 1ST and foremost is depth. Second is VDI. Thats about it. Wanting a Detector that can get at least 8 inches if i need it and has a VDI. Now thats why i have some knocks on the Prismn V and the 250 but ive heard both are having crazy depth finds for the price. The X-Terras both the 30 and 50 seem like great machines both having vdi and the M6 and T2 Looks terrific only problem i have here is the 799 price for the T2. I think i could find any of the other machine like the M6 exterra for around 550 or 600. I dont wanna spend more than 600 unless i really get a good great review on a machine. But will spend 800 if i can get 150-or 200 of it from selling my 505. I dunno maybe i should cut this list down. I was set up until about 5 hrs ago on the Ace 250 but the more i thought about the VDI the more i wanted it. Maybe i could just keep my 505 and ask my dad who is wanting to buy a detector also to just split the Whites DFX with me. Thats the Machine we both really want but niether one of us want to spend $1,100 dollars on it. If we go 600 hundred a piece thats close enough on what we both wanna spend on a detector and if we do that ill just keep my 505 and send it to bounty hunter so they can look at it and since we live so close to each other and he doesnt get out that much Ill kept the DFX here and let him Keep the 505 at his house until he wants to use the DFX. Hmmmmm Anyone who has any info on any of those machines please help as this might be the only time I can go blow $500-$700 Until 07 and have two weeks before the money will be in my hand. Maybe ill just ask my girlfriend instead of giving me a Valentines gift this year ask her just to give me the $150-$200 dollars we spend on each other so i can add it to the total on what i can spend.

Hi darnsober. I sell all the detectors you mention. The lowest price on the T2 is 799.00 by manufacturers rules. It is however looking to be the best of what you mentioned. I discount the DFX .If you want a price email me please. The Xterra50 is under 600.00 and so is the M6. The Xterra30 is under 400.00 .You can check all but the Whites on my site. I'll be glad to help you out in any way possible.

darnsober

Another detector worth looking into is the MXT... It will give you the depth you're looking for and the VDI's... I've pulled IH's from 9" plus depths...

Go for the DFX... You'll always wish you had... I just did... What's an extra couple bucks???

You could always go with a used DFX or MXT to save some cash....

Back
Top Bottom