• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silvers #42-#43

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I went door knocking after work today and scored a permission on my first door knock that led to two more permissions;) At the house I knocked on I found 7 wheaties, a 1935 D Washington quarter and in the curb strip I found a 1953 D Rosie. The guy that owned the house went next door and got me permission to hunt his neighbors house and while I was hunting the curb strip I saw a lady walking her dog and asked her did she take her dog to the vet clinic I work at and she said yes and I told her I recognized her dog which lead to chit chat and she said her house was built in 1910 and said I could hunt her yard anytime! Ty for looking and HH!!
4b6a5b06948ef7bb513e2d93799b45d3.jpg

de6b35288b2a0b7f803df01b75eed18e.jpg

48a29585062b6adb7ebe6a20de402fbb.jpg

93554efbeca502cf8bf93e92bbacf679.jpg

e7bd8b795b027c47ac7f8f0b3eeb6f0b.jpg

Good hunt. Looks like I need to man up and start door knocking. My spots are drying up

:lol: You are a permission-gettin' machine! You need to start an online school for those who say they can't find spots to hunt. What kind of cologne you wear, I gotta get me some :p

Congrats on the silvers!

:lol: You are a permission-gettin' machine! You need to start an online school for those who say they can't find spots to hunt. What kind of cologne you wear, I gotta get me some :p

Congrats on the silvers!

lol I had one women tell me I was easy on the eyes lol!!! I guess looks and a great personality make for a good first impression! Where I work really helps also because I work fir a very popular vet clinic in my area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the silvers!

Out here in L.A. there is a non-stop radio ad for "Mike Diamond, the smell good plumber". He is making a killing with his approach. It's the cologne that gets you in the door.

And bravo for your successful permission finds!!

Out here in L.A. there is a non-stop radio ad for "Mike Diamond, the smell good plumber". He is making a killing with his approach. It's the cologne that gets you in the door.

And bravo for your successful permission finds!!

That's a smart guy lol!! Ty very much

Told ya you'd overtake me by mid-October. Congrats on the permissions and silvers. I've reached 12 hunts in a row with no shiny and last hunt was a skunk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Told ya you'd overtake me by mid-October. Congrats on the permissions and silvers. I've reached 12 hunts in a row with no shiny and last hunt was a skunk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many silvers are you at FTY?? Ty bud, I've got lucky the past few weeks

Outstanding finds and especially great info on how you got those permissions! Just being a Good Guy and making chit chat and then popping the question!

Outstanding finds and especially great info on how you got those permissions! Just being a Good Guy and making chit chat and then popping the question!

Ty very much Mud-puppy I appreciate it!
Great day! Hard to argue with two silvers, congrats!

Ty cellrdwellr!!! Silver always makes me happy!!

Back
Top Bottom