MDT and one little indian

No.... pulse devil....:laughing: if I didn’t have to play dress up like Joe ...I’d say I want to live next to him
That is one big advantage I have here, I've yet to see anyone out hunting from Dec to early May, other then my old hunting partner. I still have several months left of this loneliness..:(.

"This time of year" has been lousy so far for me. You'd think "snowbird" season would bring more finds, but people are not going in the water, and beaches have not been having nearly as many visitors as you'd expect here. Plus, it seems conditions have not been optimal either. Hopefully spring & summer will bring back better hunting conditions and more frequent finds.

Frozen finger and toes is no longer my thing. Ill take my beach, chair, beer and sweat to the oldies any day.:lol: My manliness isnt threated...... oh forgot about the bikinis too...... bay watch every day.

You tell em dew......;)

We are all products of our environment. In So.Cal the water temps seldom drop below 53 degrees. But you snowbirds have also adapted to wear the proper gear , wetsuits , etc. Obviously , it must get hot for people to go swimming and lose the amount of jewelry that you boys find.

Sure , we got the great white sharks , stingrays and occasional jellyfish. But I also think we have alot more hunters than you. I personally have got much respect for men who are going to gear up and hunt cold conditions. But do you ever hunt in swim trunks when it's warm ?
This mouse will gladly take bikini babes over snow bunnies any day !

I don't think about sharks even though they are out there.. I should know I caught a large Dusky Shark many moons ago while fishing with live bait... knew right away it was a shark the way it was circling the boat..

I just wear waders, gauntlet gloves if I am going deep and add Hothands... I don't hunt as deep as Dew because I don't swim ;)

Only thing I worry about is digging where oyster boats may have scooped out a trench out deep... I knew about a clammer in waders who took a step into one of these trenches.. they recovered him the next day.

That is one big advantage I have here, I've yet to see anyone out hunting from Dec to early May, other then my old hunting partner. I still have several months left of this loneliness..:(.

I can help you with your loneliness :D

Who helped you find your first gold ring :lol:

If we ever hunt again... the advice is over :laughing:

You've taught me more than any resource available. I am forever in your debt. The remark was only about the weather....I too, am a true Northener. But detecting these past 6 years in Florida, is such an awesome break from this weather. I never got the "Snowbird" thing. But I do now. You should try it just once Craig. Fly into Tampa or Daytona, and I'll pick you up at the airport. Then we'll hang with Larry, Barb, Dewey, Gil, Felix,etc......:yes:

You've taught me more than any resource available. I am forever in your debt. The remark was only about the weather....I too, am a true Northener. But detecting these past 6 years in Florida, is such an awesome break from this weather. I never got the "Snowbird" thing. But I do now. You should try it just once Craig. Fly into Tampa or Daytona, and I'll pick you up at the airport. Then we'll hang with Larry, Barb, Dewey, Gil, Felix,etc......:yes:

I have a friend I went to school with who mved to FL ask me to come for a visit... if you are going to down there maybe you can stop in his place... looks pretty nice.

Its down in Naples...

https://www.sheasatlansdownest.com/

I have a friend I went to school with who mved to FL ask me to come for a visit... if you are going to down there maybe you can stop in his place... looks pretty nice.

Its down in Naples...

https://www.sheasatlansdownest.com/
Is there a reason why you won't go down to Florida ? Is it work , injuries ? We know it's not $ , your swimming in gold. You have the connections. Or are you "put off" by warm weather and bikini babes ? :laughing:

Is there a reason why you won't go down to Florida ? Is it work , injuries ? We know it's not $ , your swimming in gold. You have the connections. Or are you "put off" by warm weather and bikini babes ? :laughing:

I still work...I could retire but I like working... I'm not put off by warm weather or bikini babes... I am a dog :lol:

My wife said she wants to move south when we retire... I told her to have fun...;) I like the changing of the seasons... I wouldn't mind visiting a few on here but live there... no way

Curt ......might want to take Craig up on that one...... Napels can be a pretty good place to detect.

Craig..... nows the time to take those trips..... im a firm believer in ME not my kids spending my money ive worked hard for. Winter time is your kind of hunting down here...... looking for the old deeper stuff.

Curt ......might want to take Craig up on that one...... Napels can be a pretty good place to detect.

Craig..... nows the time to take those trips..... im a firm believer in ME not my kids spending my money ive worked hard for. Winter time is your kind of hunting down here...... looking for the old deeper stuff.

Dew... if you ever get over by Naples.. look up Mike we went to school together...

Maybe when I retire... right now too busy with life...

I can understand about visiting a place for a few weeks but not living there. In the 80s , some friends moved to Maui. Eventually my girlfriend and I did the same. We lasted 6 months. Sure , it's a "paradise", but to live ? I thought back then , well...maybe when I'm older , it's such a slow lifestyle. Even now , 30 years later , I still wouldn't live there. Visit yes...

Well I’m guessing CZ... but the red one reacts like a Diamond on the tester....so I’m thinking garnet

Back
Top Bottom