• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Introduction

OhioEquinox

Hey everyone! Just wanted to take Carols advice and introduce myself. Im in the Richland County area of Ohio. I just recently returned to the hobby after a 4 year break. I used to run a minelab safari and a bounty hunter in which I always had more success with the bounty hunter! Never did find anything worth writinghhome about but I had a great time doing it. Sold both detectors to someone I'm pretty sure was a Russian mobster who didn't speak English but was a pretty nice guy overall.

A few weeks ago I got the itch again and picked up a Minelab Equinox 800 and I'm having fun using it.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to take Carols advice and introduce myself. Im in the Richland County area of Ohio. I just recently returned to the hobby after a 4 year break. I used to run a minelab safari and a bounty hunter in which I always had more success with the bounty hunter! Never did find anything worth writinghhome about but I had a great time doing it. Sold both detectors to someone I'm pretty sure was a Russian mobster who didn't speak English but was a pretty nice guy overall.

A few weeks ago I got the itch again and picked up a Minelab Equinox 800 and I'm having fun using it.

Check out this thread it may be of interest to you. It is from the find a hunting buddy section.
https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=270312

Back
Top Bottom