Affordable Do It Yourself Home Security System

Rudy

Admin
AFFORDABLE DO IT YOURSELF HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine.

3. Put a few large dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads...

Hey Bubba -
Big Jim, Duke, Slim, and I went for more ammunition. Back soon. Don't mess with the pit bulls - they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad.

I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.

'Cooter'

i actually know someone named Cooter. he is in a gold prospecting club i belong to. anyway Cooter is a good old guy!:grin:

That's very cool. What kind of metal detectors are popular with the members? How hard is it to find places to prospect?

whites is hands down the most popular. the club has over 500ac. under claim so you just go out and look at the claims. most of the claims are out in mohavy county az.

they are about 2hr. drive from vegas. i have not found any gold out there yet. but i was with some people who did with a dry washer. there are suppose to be meteorites out at our claims but i have never found any there. i have only be out there twice.

i have only been to one claim that is 160ac. the only gold i have seen out there is very small grains.

i heard that another 20ac claim that we have is better to search with a 'tector.

here is a link to the club...

www.goldsearchers.info

Back
Top Bottom