anybody want to go to Moline and help this guy?

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Lost Item Report -- East Moline, Illinois

Date Reported: 6/15/11

Item Lost: Ring
Date Lost: 6/05/09

City where lost: East Moline
State/Province where lost: Illinois
Country where lost: USA
ZIP/Postal Code: 61244

Person who lost item: Ben Stockwell
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: 309-269-6637

Additional Information:

Hi, i'm not going to bore you with a
long story, bottom line, I lost my
wedding ring about 2 years ago in my
yard doing yard work, and it is still
heartbreaking to me.

I have a couple general ideas on
placement, but not exact, and it is a
rather large yard.

I live in East Moline, IL.

Please let me know if this is doable,
your interest level, fees, etc...

thank you,

Ben Stockwell

I could go I guess but that's a bit of a haul, thought one of you homies might be closer

What's the age of the property???

Actually, it is too far for me also, about 170 miles one way. I sure wouldn't mind detecting 80+ YO property looking for a ring!

Lost my stuff sends me these e-mails from all over the country almost everyday now LOL Lostmystuff.net

I don't have anymore info than what you see, a lot of people use his website to ask for help :shock: That guy is doing hosting like it's a full time job and maybe for nothing more than the traffic. His heart is in the right place, i bet he's an MD'er :lol:

Lost my stuff sends me these e-mails from all over the country almost everyday now LOL Lostmystuff.net

I don't have anymore info than what you see, a lot of people use his website to ask for help :shock: That guy is doing hosting like it's a full time job and maybe for nothing more than the traffic. His heart is in the right place, i bet he's an MD'er :lol:

Ditto.....

Well I want to go, but I have little social skill :ehh: He might not take a liking and may just run me off the property after a couple minutes.

I would not mind going at all but just do not think I could this weekend. As the ring has been in his own yard for 2 years it's not going anywhere soon. Another forum member wrote me about this and wants to do the same thing. Perhaps we could write the guy and arrange a trip there a weekend or two from now if a local does not find it first.

Hey I'm out in Freeport, IL and I got that email too and was looking for someone to go out and help i'm down to go help someone out.

I just emailed this fellow because I live maybe 20 minutes from him. Maybe I can help.

Let us know if you do, and if you find the ring. If not maybe I can drive down there in the next couple of weekends and help. TmONEy2108 might want to as well.

C'mon, join up!

If any of you guys aren't members, please join. I did a few months ago. Just go here: http://www.lostmystuff.net/volunteer.php and get yourselves put on the member map. It won't disclose your location. Last I heard there were 366 members. Fogcity on here runs the group.

If any of you guys aren't members, please join. I did a few months ago. Just go here: http://www.lostmystuff.net/volunteer.php and get yourselves put on the member map. It won't disclose your location. Last I heard there were 366 members. Fogcity on here runs the group.

you are a good man robby
imagesCAIJZKN4.jpg
happy fathers day

Back
Top Bottom