Silver and Cash!

Saltshaker

Forum Supporter
Got out yesterday to a small lake that was hunted pretty good by someone but that didnt stop me! I searched hard and on the outskirts of the swim area where I found most of the targets.

While hunting I saw the bill fold floating along the bottom and knew instantly what it was. Turned out to be a nice 10 dollar bill. Yes!!! Love finding cash in the water.

Also, picked up a junker and a silver ring which I thought was a junker until I cleaned it. Guess it was missed for quite a while. Good thing I went out further than normal. Not too bad for a "hunted" area for a few hours.

So whats the most cash you have found in the water???

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 336
Excellent! Its funny how paper bills sink...A guy would tend to think otherwise, but they do indeed sink..I've found a set of ones at a calm little beach in knee deep water a few years back...I'm always eyeballing the settling trough for bills on the Big Water...

I've found a good amount of paper windblown up against the fences at Sportsfields or simply laying in parking lots...My biggest paper find to date was $600 in a trashy parking lot while I was out running my fleet of totters...Yeah...thats the ticket! Using all your senses out on a hunt!

I bet If I didnt have a detector, I'd still get up early and be a bill hunter after the Sporting events and in the snowpiles of parking lots...Theres money blowing around all over the place!

Attachments

• may 23-15-1.jpg
    may 23-15-1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 327
I have never found folding money in the water. In the dry and wet sand yes. I have found 78 dollars so far this year in the sand. It pays to keep an eye on the sand.

Congrats on the silver and cash! a $20 spot is the most I ever found at the beach at one time.

Cash is king! Most I've ever found in one day was $70.67 tucked in a sandwich bag and buried in the sand. Guess some swimmer was stashing it before headed out into the water and forgot about it when leaving. That was at sun-up and I was the only one on the beach.

Back
Top Bottom