Nox....... update avail

updated my 800 with my MacBook pro and it was about 10,000x easier than trying to update my CTX with a windows computer.... Took all of about 1 minute

My update app just stops responding. I load the program but when I turn on my 800 I hear the PC USB find new hardware but the update app does nothing. I click on it, the update app, and it say "Not Responding?

NOX-1.jpg

I had the same issues you had updating with Windows 7 on my home computer last night. Fortunately, I realized that my wife's laptop is newer and has Windows 10 and it updated nicely without any glitches.

Did you reboot?
No Larry. I tried it on my computer didn't go through and then I just hooked it up to the wife's computer and it went through smooth as butter. I didn't consider rebooting.

I had the same issues you had updating with Windows 7 on my home computer last night. Fortunately, I realized that my wife's laptop is newer and has Windows 10 and it updated nicely without any glitches.

Almost all new updates are blocked in China now.. wonder why

I tried to update my 600 and 800 multiple times on a windows 10 pc and laptop. Both did not recognize the 'USB' device. I then lifted the coil off of the floor since the detector was picking up the nails and both machines updated successfully. So if you are experiencing the 'USB' device issue, lifting the coil may work.

Back
Top Bottom