Changing lanes?

SalemScott

Forum Supporter
I was driving on Rt. 93 in S. Boston today and came across this sign.:lol: The first part of the sign said, "Changing Lanes?" and then flashed this.......:D

wcqdlZt4c166Kyi0pDPO-0qcYqDcLOwmZSxQGitPCZI=w854-h710-no

It was a nice reminder why I'm happy to live where I live. I'm not sure if things like this are done in other places but this isn't the first sign like this I've seen. Plus seeing that this is the location of the future 2014 Stanley Cup champions....:D

Go Bruins!!!​

lmao!!!! the accent up there even comes through in the signs!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

btw Scott...ya never called me back after ya hit the tunnel .:lol:

I actually did call you back as soon as I got out of the tunnel but I got your voicemail....and I don't like leaving voicemails.:laughing: I'll call you right now.

I was driving under a new overpass once. And it said "outta paint!" on one of the un painted beams.:lol:

My user name was coined from a guy in Boston.
I bought an old triumph motorcycle online and in conversation I told the seller that I build old school style choppers out of old Triumphs.
I had to drive up to Boston to pick the bike up. The seller was a Fireman and the firehouse he worked out of had a big room the guys converted to work on their bikes, a bunch of cool guys, but I digress,.
When I got to the fire station I rang the bell and a guy came out and I told him I was there to pick up a bike, He hollered back into the fire station and said "Hey the Choppadude is here" in perfect Boston accent!
That was about 15 years ago and I still chuckle about it today LOL!

Back
Top Bottom