Civil war Relics

Con

I am a big civil war buff and have gone Down to Gettysburg and Antietam many Times , I have a Close friend That lives in the States ( I am here in Southern Ontario ) Who one Time asked me if i have ever found any Civil war Relics ,and i told Him not Much Of a chance Of finding them Up here in Canada ... Well He told Me that he would send a Few Relics for me to Keep !!:shock: Well He Sent Me all The Relics that You see in The Nice Display That i set up , Its my Pride and Joy
Civil war display # 1.jpg

That is an awesome display! You have a generous friend there! I have found out that there are a lot of very generous people in this hobby. Once again, BEAUTIFUL display!

Doug

This thread makes me happy and sad. Happy because it's an awesome display and sad because I realized I've thrown away more than a few of those percussion caps. I had no idea what they were.

He sure must be a close friend to part with all those goodies ! Very nice display.
I just finished reading a great book on the CW called "Hardtack & Coffee" by John D. Billings. It is the best book I have read on the daily life of the soldier. If your library does not have it they can send for it through the Interlibrary Loan system, usually at no charge to you. steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom