• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Beautiful day at Tahoe

CarsonChris

Elite Member
Since I’m off, what better way to spend the day than in the water! Two more shiny! 46 Rosie and 52 Washington. A junker ring, junk pendant, a crusted up pocket knife, multiple wheat pennies, and lots of clad! Temperatures in the mid 20’s meant I had icicles hanging off the Nox and a frozen collection 56DBCD69-6B82-4A5F-827B-0E7B6559B300.jpeg

C68EE2E7-9A65-4F59-AA4D-9D96F0BC63C8.jpeg

73DF96CC-A5B2-4AAA-8334-46655895CE97.jpeg

7DF2DD1C-92F4-45E5-876A-F64AD5663E3F.jpeg

Nice to get out and score a couple of silvers. :yes:

Man that looks like a lot of fun there! Maybe aside from the driving.

Waders or ?

Thanks for taking us along! Great pics. Congrats on the silvers!

Always nice to find some silver. Did you have to dip them to get the black off? Most of the silver that comes out of the lake is quite black. Looks like a fair amount of snow on the Highway (Spooner Summit?).

Man, THAT is dedication. Just looking at those snow pics sent shivers down my shaft; metal detector shaft this is. Of course, here in Florida we have great weather but closed beaches. Lasted 2 days metal detecting before they also kicked me out of the local county park. Hit a vacant lot owned by the condo association, yesterday...where else to hunt? Snow isn't looking that bad after all. It is spring!

Always nice to find some silver. Did you have to dip them to get the black off? Most of the silver that comes out of the lake is quite black. Looks like a fair amount of snow on the Highway (Spooner Summit?).

The silver at this beach comes out shiny like it was just polished only one coin out of 7 had any staining on it. It was in a little bit of the iron magnetite that’s prevalent in Tahoe. (Black sand)

Congrats on the Tahoe silver . The best I've ever done there ( North Shore beach ) is a bit of clad and a ski club badge .My wife found a Merc dime on the floor next to the slot machines many , many years ago .

Back
Top Bottom