Another Arrow For The Quiver!

Bell-Two

Like any job or hobby one tool is not enough. One needs more than one arrow in his quiver. Terry aka Goes4ever on the forums and Youtube told me his experience in using a Tesoro Compadre to hunt in fields after digging all the high tones that he found with his E-Trac. The single frequency produces a very fast response and allows you to hear tones that are just tiny signals. So I bought one from Big Mike a dealer friend of mine and I am glad I did. I was talking to my friend Doug Schiling last night and he said to me "Are you going to try your Compadre at that Church site?" I paused a moment and said "Great idea" for it is a site similar to a field. So I went down this morning for about an hour and I say I am impressed! First signal was a beautiful Sporting button, I then dug a pistol ball, a lightning rod insulator and a small horseshoe. I also got a bunch of square nails. The trick is to set the discrimination at just a bit above iron which will generally eliminate the big iron objects but will allow smaller ones to chirp at you but you gotta dig some of those to get some of the goodies. My last find was what at first sight I thought a washer but the more I looked at it the more I thought it looked like a holed Large Cent that had been shot through with a bullet. Cleaning it a bit at home I could see a few stars on the edge and on the back I could see the last S in the word States...this poor thing was abused but I will take it! Thanks for the tip Terry and thanks for the detector to Big Mike.

Attachments

• IMG_1492.JPG
    IMG_1492.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 267
  • SB01.JPG
    SB01.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 275
  • SB02.JPG
    SB02.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 272
  • MLC01.JPG
    MLC01.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 268
  • MLC02.JPG
    MLC02.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 300
Well nice going with the compadre.... Compadre! Lol
I purchased my compadre Friday and I'm Amaized at how many targets I get in an area CLEANED OUT by the ctx!!!!

Back
Top Bottom