That's why they call it "FRIENDLY METAL DETECTING FORUM"!

azdirtdigger

Elite Member
Enjoying our vacation down the central coast of California. Had the opportunity to meet up with forum member borborygmus. He took time out of his day to stop by and share a little local info with me. Too bad he didn't have time to hunt, but it was nice to put a face to a board name. Thanks Max.

It was a great pleasure to meet you both. Fair winds and following seas on your way down the coast. Thanks for bringing some sun with you to "fog city". Slip me a text anytime and HH!

I know it's always great to meet forum members, in person! A lot of good people here. :yes:

Met up with board member Bud999 today for an afternoon hunt. Had a great time. Found some junk jewelry, a few wheaties and a '53 rosie. Bud out did me with the jewelry, finding two keeper silver rings. Had a great time and was fun meeting another board member. Thanks for an enjoyable hunt Bud.

We head south down the coast Thursday AM. Anyone along the coast that would like to put a meet and hunt together can send me a PM.

It was nice to meet you and your wife! I had a great time hunting with you. You out did me on the oldies but I did manage to pull a wheatie after you left.....have a safe trip and happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom