good aerials

jprice90

does anybody know where i can get some good aerials of my area? or county?

http://www.historicaerials.com/

This site gets my vote, though at least for my area they don't always exactly line up between the new and old maps, they do come pretty close. The ability to overlay the old maps with newer ones is very nice as well, just remember they may not be exactly lined up right, but are normally pretty close at least for here (For example on the 100+ year old one for here for example they have the creek running thought where my grandfathers pond is now. The creek never flowed through that part of the property).

ok awesome!, there was this house up by me at one time, it burned down, it was interesting clicking the different years and seeing about when it was built and about when it was burnt down, which i think it was built around 1952-1955, and i cant really tell about when it got cooked, the pictures arent clear, but i'd say about 30 years if not more

now there was this other house we used to drive by when we were kids, we'd always say "dad whens the roof gonna fall down?" and i still remember seeing this roof on this house caving in, and a few years ago i went by and seen the roof still up but more fell through, it was wild lol, i think this house was built around the 1940's, i gotta make a trip back there and check it out one day

thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom