• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I can’t believe it happened again

ramer

Elite Member
Some of you may have read my posts where last year I randomly stopped my car in 2500 acre park walked 10 feet into the woods and BAM first hit a silver half dollar. Then several weeks ago, same park, miles of roads, stopped the car, 15 feet into the woods and BAM, first hit, a silver half. I posted about this. Last week same park, randomly stopped the car, first hit, pull tab, second hit, 1944 D half, third hit, 1949 Wheatie. Finally, two days ago, same park, stopped the car, 15 feet into the woods and bam, first hit, a 1948 quarter.
Should I start playing the lottery?

Attachments

• B460AA7D-64BC-4A3D-B7E7-7ACBBCB9C785.jpg
    B460AA7D-64BC-4A3D-B7E7-7ACBBCB9C785.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 441
  • ED395DBF-26A2-45CC-BE05-D037762ABDC6.jpg
    ED395DBF-26A2-45CC-BE05-D037762ABDC6.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 404
I keep getting told that I need to buy lottery tickets but your luck certainly exceeds anything I have experienced. Go get a couple tickets every week.

i would just start stopping and detecting more when driving haha. seems to work for ya

This is something I have wondered about but didn't really know how to bring up (lol) - back in the day when a guy and a girl used to go to the local lover's lane or park and find a private spot in the woods... good chance of losing pocket change. Wonder if that is what might account for some of your finds?

That's amazing! You must subconsciously have silver radar making you stop in the right place.

This is something I have wondered about but didn't really know how to bring up (lol) - back in the day when a guy and a girl used to go to the local lover's lane or park and find a private spot in the woods... good chance of losing pocket change. Wonder if that is what might account for some of your finds?

I have thought the same thing! About 20 years ago a group of us were searching an old sawmill town and found the location of what we figure was a poolhall/bar, mainly because of the number of pool hall and Brunswick/Balke tokens we found. In the area where we figure was behind the building we found lots of change, pool tokens, sawmill trade tokens and quite a few Three Merry Widows tins. Adding that all together . . . We figure there was some other type of business being transacted!

Back
Top Bottom