good day

matt604

Hi everyone, Iv been bitten by the bug and want to purchase my first detector soon , and would love some recommendations . I Am looking for a detector that will find jewellery/ gold nugs and coins . But the coins would be secondary if i can't find a unit that will locate both/all of the above. I live in canada vancouver and would like a unit that i can get a bit wet if possible as well. i won't be diving with it but would like to search some shallow streams near pitt lake where gold has been said to be. Thanks/cheers

Welcome to the forum from Richmond, Texas !!!

What price range are you looking at? from your description of what you're looking for I'd recommend a Garrett AT-Pro. It finds all your looking for and can be used in the water.

Whichever detector you eventually purchase, make sure to leave some funds for a Pro-Pointer -- it really is the most important tool in your bag after your detector!

The AT Pro, you'll never regret it.
It's also water proof up to 10 feet deep.HH
, also 2 year warranty..Call Andrew at New England Metal Detectors..
Great company and service..
Sonnydigs

Welcome to the forum from Richmond, Texas !!!

What price range are you looking at? from your description of what you're looking for I'd recommend a Garrett AT-Pro. It finds all your looking for and can be used in the water.

Whichever detector you eventually purchase, make sure to leave some funds for a Pro-Pointer -- it really is the most important tool in your bag after your detector!

hey

hey thanks for the info guys, whats the difference between the garret at pro and the garret at gold?

Good Luck!

Hi everyone, Iv been bitten by the bug and want to purchase my first detector soon , and would love some recommendations . I Am looking for a detector that will find jewellery/ gold nugs and coins . But the coins would be secondary if i can't find a unit that will locate both/all of the above. I live in canada vancouver and would like a unit that i can get a bit wet if possible as well. i won't be diving with it but would like to search some shallow streams near pitt lake where gold has been said to be. Thanks/cheers

Tesoro Lobo Super Traq http://Tesoro.com The box is not waterproof, but it can be belt or chest mounted and the coil is waterproof.

Back
Top Bottom