viper trident

Status
Not open for further replies.

moederjeanne

hallo , is one viper trident one good machine for serching in salt wather ?
in belgium we d'hont haeve viper trident

gr hans

I bought one for $75 off craigslist. It's good enough to get me started while I research MD's for my future purchase. So far, I haven't had any problem with the it, but I know it's just the machine to which I get my feet wet. :yes:

I know a guy that has one. In my few minutes of tinkering with it, I found that it would detect coins/rings tossed out on the ground at barely half the distance that other detectors would. Might be at least functional for fresh drops, not sure if he's ever had it in the water. Pretty sure he paid over $300 from a major md retailer in florida, this was prior to the AT pro's introduction, otherwise he'd have one of those. Probably made in china.

Kellyco charges $450 for the Viper, it must be good...................

Anyone else notice that when you click on beach and water detectors on Kellyco, the chinese junk detectors are the first ones on the list? Whats up with that? They will do anything to sell those piles of junk... I'm sure they make 200% profit on them, but come on, stop trying to fool inexperienced people...

So help me God, If I ever come a cross a Viper at a tag sale I'll buy it...bring it home and set-up my head cam.....grab a hammer and smash the !!!! out of it!!! Oh yeah, Will go on YouTube.... believe!

PS If anyone out there who has one and feels like I do, Send it to me....

Kellyco charges $450 for the Viper, it must be good...................

Anyone else notice that when you click on beach and water detectors on Kellyco, the chinese junk detectors are the first ones on the list? Whats up with that? They will do anything to sell those piles of junk... I'm sure they make 200% profit on them, but come on, stop trying to fool inexperienced people...

I had the opportunity to try one out as a friend made the mistake of buying one... I threw some coins on the wet sand and it didn't make a peep :laughing: its buyer beware ;) do the research before shelling out money in our hobby :)

I had the opportunity to try one out as a friend made the mistake of buying one... I threw some coins on the wet sand and it didn't make a peep :laughing: its buyer beware ;) do the research before shelling out money in our hobby :)

Same here..a guy brought one by my house that just bought one. I threw my wedding ring on the ground and it would not make a sound. At least Kellyco gave him full credit including shipping for a new Excalibur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom