LTL metal detector compass long range

petros047

Hello
And congratulations for the forum.
I am electronic engineer and I have spend little time with classic coil detectors about how it is work and if I can make it better and how to increase the sensitive.
I have in my hands now a long range compass long range detector,very portable, who have 3 antennas and when it detects something metal turn to this direction,I try it and it is work.
My friend who have also this detector told me that I can moderate the hardware with adding more frequencies and also to leave only the center antenna on the detector housing and take second antenna to my hand.
So the range will be bigger and the sensitivity.
Can someone explain to me how this detectors work?
Any idea how to make it more powerful?
This detector work in the range from 100khz to 170 kHz

If I understand well after this mod they don't turn the detector to the metal object but the antenna in the hand who is on ball bearing.
I have analyze this detector with my oscilloscope and I found that only the center antenna emit signal the other two is just the receiver.
But why the receive antenna is connected on the logic board?
What is the meaning?

where did you get your engineering degree from? It seems as if you might have missed some important concepts that you might want to get a refresher on

probably, I have never work on lrl circuits so I didn't know the philosophy how it is work.
I read some articles from web write now to learn something.
My job is microcontroller programing, usually avr, for automation and sometimes for engine instruments.

probably, I have never work on lrl circuits so I didn't know the philosophy how it is work.

The only "work" those circuits do is maybe light up a tiny light sticking out of a badly made box, or maybe to put out a slight hum.

The reason they need to do this is so foolish people with money but no common sense will become interested and listen to the nonsense that is told them by the person that is trying to sell these rip offs, but if they do...something...the gullible types believe that they are working.

They actually do nothing, no matter what you think.

The fact kellyco sells !!!! like this just convinces me to never buy ANYTHING from them..... selling this !!!! shows their true colors.

Hi petrosofourtyseven,
first of all, it's on you and what you've in mind you want to locate.

And I mean strong mind.
If you're not able to think for at last lets say 60 mins, oahh that's long, now lets say for an hour,
to only one thing you want to find, then this is not for you.
Just a idea beside on how this works will destroy the magic connection to this device.

It's not the device to be made better.
It's on you to become strong minded.
And a spirit in health will have a body in health.
So you need good food and drinks.
Not all that chintzy fastfood.

So being strong minded, healthy living and working conditions will help you to master this instrument to your success.
And with time and experience you even won't need batteries for the device.

Best thing to start locating is jumping on one leg,
pointing the right hands pointing finger on top of the heads calotte,
turning left 4 times while saying loud and clear:
" I believe in this without any questions!" 20 times.

If this is NOT for you, then I recommend you the DC2008 made by mine0r0.

GOTO THE VIDEO

Live long and prosper.

V

edit: and posting this to various forums will not be helpful in getting a better, strong minded human.

That's exactly one reason not doing business with 'em.:yes::D

Are they really selling that or is it a Joke?? I find it hard to believe they would really try and sell this item? I started this not to long ago and would not have even considered buying that "Plumb Bob"!! :shock:

Are they really selling that or is it a Joke?? I find it hard to believe they would really try and sell this item? I started this not to long ago and would not have even considered buying that "Plumb Bob"!! :shock:

You're damn right they sell that garbage! They will sell anything under the name of treasure hunting if they can make a buck doing it.

Just like this !!!! http://www.kellycodetectors.com/pro-series/pro-series.htm

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/scanmaster/scanmast.htm

Or this waste of money with a selling price of $10,000!!!
http://www.kellycodetectors.com/gpl/ground.htm

just give them a call........oh and have your credit card handy, if lucky they might cut ya a break on shipping :lol:

Hello
And congratulations for the forum.
I am electronic engineer and I have spend little time with classic coil detectors about how it is work and if I can make it better and how to increase the sensitive.
I have in my hands now a long range compass long range detector,very portable, who have 3 antennas and when it detects something metal turn to this direction,I try it and it is work.
My friend who have also this detector told me that I can moderate the hardware with adding more frequencies and also to leave only the center antenna on the detector housing and take second antenna to my hand.
So the range will be bigger and the sensitivity.
Can someone explain to me how this detectors work?
Any idea how to make it more powerful?
This detector work in the range from 100khz to 170 kHz

I too am an electrical engineer.

I can tell you one thing for sure. LRLs make excellent wallet miners. They take money out of your wallet and give it to unscrupulous manufacturers & merchants of these "do nothing" machines.

In short, these purported Long Range Locators are rip-offs.

Rudy, this guy is walking through the forums --- this is advertising on a special level. IMO

Could be Vito. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I noticed he is in Greece, home of one of the LRL manufacturers, but that is circumstantial evidence. ;)

Back
Top Bottom