North central nebraska

crash04

Lookin for others in my area. I live near O'Neil. I have a bunch of places lined up for when the ground gets soft and all the places I hunted last year are big areas so I didn't come close to covering them spots.

Welcome from your neighbor to the south. Pastor Bob is from Lincoln but don't know anyone closer to you. GL & HH.

Too bad I don't live a little closer. I'd be happy to help you detect. But its close to a 3 hour drive so that'll hold me back. Good luck finding someone up that way!

If I don't find some one close to me I would b willing to drive a hour and a half but then I would be hunting your ground and some people don't like to share and I understand that.

I am a long ways away. But when I was a kid, I spent many days with my grandparents in Ericson. I was out on Pitzer Ranch most of the time. Lost of old history up in the sandhills. And many of the old towns no longer there. Was always interesting out chasing roosters and on a map next road intersection was a town but when we got there only a couple foundations. Good luck out there.

would love to hunt with you sometime next spring. I plan on taking a few days off this summer to go outstate to hunt. I lived in O' Neill in 1990.
Bob Wynn

Pastor bob I think I talked to ya about this time last year about doing some hunting and never got around to accually seting anything up.

Back
Top Bottom