Happy with this one

FoiledAgain

Elite Member
I did a 3-hour hunt at a favorite beach. It's been pretty heavily sanded in but there were a couple of areas that have eroded somewhat, at least enough to produce a few green coins. I was expecting some heavier targets but nothing turned up. Eventually I started working the edges where the sand thickened and found a good 14K band that weighs in at 9.71 g. It was pretty clean coming out of the scoop but shined up even better. I'm hoping that October will move sand offshore and open up some new hot spots! :impatient:

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 513
  • RingRing.jpg
    RingRing.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 481
:dingding: Nothing to be sad about when you have a near 10 gr. 14K ring find!

Ya gotta love a clanker of that magnitude! Anything over 8gr 14k is Solid money and worth the effort for a few hours!! $80 per hour gold find is Doctor/Plumber/Mechanic money! Great profitable score!

Nice weighted gold.

Buddy i hear you ...... between the Red Tide and pushed in sand it just hard work down here.

Nice save!
Thanks WD!
Thats a nice find right there! Congradulations!!
Thanks BRB!
:dingding: Nothing to be sad about when you have a near 10 gr. 14K ring find!
Not at all sad. :extrahappy: but impatient waiting for the sandman to move south. :lol: Thanks Felix!
A good capture in bad conditions is always a plus. Congrats on the 14k.
Thanks DD!
Yep, I'd be happy with that too..... ;) Nice find!
Thanks Vermonster!
Great hunt, any hunt is great with gold.
Yeah, helps to make up for all the fruitless hours. Thanks JD!
Hefty little bugger, nice catch!
Thanks Z. Most of the rings I find are men's bands, which are usually chunkier. Happy with that!
Nice chunky band! Congrats!
Thanks GS!
Ya gotta love a clanker of that magnitude! Anything over 8gr 14k is Solid money and worth the effort for a few hours!! $80 per hour gold find is Doctor/Plumber/Mechanic money! Great profitable score!
Except when you add in all those other hours with only pull tab and bottle cap finds. :D About average low wages for trash pickup? Thanks Mud!
Nice weighted gold.
Buddy i hear you ...... between the Red Tide and pushed in sand it just hard work down here.
Thanks Dew! Hope the beaches clear up for you soon.
Congrats on the 14K phatty!
Thanks Numil!

I'd be happy with that too! Congrats.

R5

thats a nice heavy weight-congrats
Congrats on the nice gold!
Very nice!!! Congrats!!!
congrats nice score:D
Congrats on the 14k gold ring! :woot:
I'd be happy with that too! Congrats.
R5
Thanks all for the kind comments. Three more hunts have produced nothing but a few coins, a couple good fishing lures, and the usual trash, but I have high hopes for changing beach conditions and more gold! Happy hunting out there.

Back
Top Bottom